2. Who is the most famous person you’ve talked to?Cameron Diaz, and she totally didn't "talk back" to me. I was waiting tables at my parents' restaurant in Vail and she came down from skiing and wanted a table. PROMPTLY. She was super snobby, even though I gave her great service, treated her well and didn't bring unnecessary attention to her. Everything that she needed, she informed her bodyguard, in a normal voice, even though I was standing right there. "Tell her I want a coke." Like they were her translators. She had a wool stocking cap pulled low on her face and kept her goggles on. Yuck. Can you not even just talk to people? That cute little smile doesn't fool me and NO, I don't want your autograph...
3. How many bags/boxes of potato chips are consumed at your house per month?
Yum. I love Classic Lay's Potato Chips. No one can eat just one. Tyne can't eat just one bag. That is why there are none in my house. Ever. I eat them at my in-laws house, where I have to use my manners.
4. What foreign food dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
Ha ha. That is soooo funny. I just asked Caleb, and he said, "spaghetti."
Oh, we had a sushi party for my friend Vicki's birthday. Does that count?
5. What is your favorite section of the supermarket?
I love the produce dept- especially fruit. And I love the check-out lane, especially when they ask if I need help out. Yes I do. One in the baby bjorn, one toddler sleeping in the cart and a preschooler hanging on my left leg. Yes, I would like you to help me load my groceries in the 100 degree heat. Thank you HEB (best grocery store- EVER).
6. What was your high school team’s mascot and what were the school colors?
Battle Mountain Huskies. Now doesn't that sound tough? Black and Gold.
Who wants to play tag?
LeeAnn at Coffee Beans and Jet Fuel
Whitney at The Carter Family
Leigh at One Vashey Life to Live
and Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?