Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big Day

It's a Big Day, fellow Americans!





Get out there and vote. And no cryin' about long lines. I am pretty sure that early voting was available nearly everywhere.





Not that it is nearly as important as the Presidential Elections... But.... My contest will be over at 11:59 pm CST tonight. Take a minute to leave a comment telling me how you survive the Witching Hours. I would love some more ideas for my own personal benefit, but also, the better the answers you give me, the better the prize will be (as I borrow your ideas to add to the prize).

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Voted already...off to read the comments to get ideas.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) I voted already also :)
I hate long lines but I love that so many people are voting this election!!!