Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Captured in a Collage

The abundant blessings are countless, and that is one of the many reasons why I started to blog. I didn't want to miss a moment, I didn't want to forget a funny conversation or misplace a beautiful photo that captures the wonders in my life. But I have felt so overwhelmed as I came home from two weeks of visiting loved ones and downloaded the 100's of pictures on my camera. There were so many priceless moments, my cup overflows with God's great provisions.



If you could collage God's blessings, here's a glimpse of the past ten days.
Cousins

Generous Family that gave very fun gifts

Eyes that light up

Joyful fellowship with family

We give thanks to the Lord for the blessings that are too numerous to fit in a single post!

9 comments:

Elyse said...

BEAUTIFUL collages...love your new header as well!!!
~Elyse~

Katie W said...

Oh my goodness! Is that Ryan's little girl with Audrey in the top collage? So sweet! You know I'm dying to watch the Bachelor-everyone at home was already watching it, hours before it aired here! I'm going to have to catch it on my DVR in the morning...heard it was pretty crazy!

Vashey Fam said...

Oh Tyne! These are wonderful!! Your new banner is super sweet too!

Unknown said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing all of these with us!

amanda said...

beautiful post friend and oh so true :)

Susan said...

Looks like a great time!
The collages are fun and were a great idea to capture the moments.

Colette S said...

I loved reading this. What a blessing.

4funboys said...

what a fantastic post...

loved the pix!

pixie said...

Hope you frame these... they're beautiful collages!