Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Exhale and Enjoy

Saturdays bring me such refreshment and a time to really step back and enjoy the wonders that surround me. I love having Caleb here to help me in the great juggling act that has become my life- plus he is way more athletic than me, so when I drop the ball, he is quick to intervene.

These were some of the priceless moments that I was able to capture on this restful day.


Reece snoozing in the sunlight



Audrey playing with her babies outside



She loves these nekie babies and takes care of them all day long


Going to the grocery store with four children just isn't that appealing... neither is a hot dog bun and mustard for breakfast. But one led to the other, and McClaine was quite satisfied with his hearty breakfast.

Avery got innovative for breakfast as well and made herself a hamburger bun with mustard, green peas and deli turkey. She loved it. Really, she did. I am not just saying that because y'all are reading this.









So lovely to exhale and enjoy all of the blessings that the Lord has given our family.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh she is so sweet and peaceful in those pictures!
I can't believe Avery ate a sandwich with that much mustard on it. Glad she liked it!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Elyse said...

Avery just cracks me up! McClaine is such a sweet heart and Audrey/Reese rock my world and steal a little piece of my heart each time.
~Elyse~

Mrs4444 said...

Is there anything better than these snapshots of your life? Just wonderful; especially the first one. SO precious.

Miss Lisa said...

I love seeing your new addition :)

But I have to admit the other pics were not for me--I detest yellow mustard ;)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the sleeping in the sun!

We have nakie babies here, too! What's the deal with that?

Unknown said...

That is quite the sandwhich! I can't get my kid to even try mustard! HA!

Such sweet kiddos! : )

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.