Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

eight

Elyse tagged me and since I am in a constant state of "list making,"
I thought I would do one more for fun.
Apparently there are rules, so here they are:
mention the person who tagged you,
complete the lists of 8's,
and tag eight of your wonderful bloggy friends!
8 things I look forward to:
~Seeing my children grow in love for the Lord
~Going on mission trips with my family and sharing the good news of Jesus
~Spending the rest of my life going on adventures with my husband
~Being able to afford a housekeeper to wash dishes, floors, bathrooms and laundry!
~Morning coffee
~Snuggling up in my comfy bed at the end of a busy day
~Hugs, kisses and the wonderful laughter of my family
~Freedom from the presence of sin and worshipping the Lord with every tribe, tongue and people
8 things I did yesterday:
~went to church
~filed bills
~caught up on LOST and The Office Season finales
~read Joshua 2
~spent way too much time on Facebook
~sorted through stuff for a garage sale
~ate leftovers (blah)
~had an awesome dance party with the kids and Caleb
8 things I wish I could do:
~Speak Spanish fluently
~Speak Chinese
~Work out daily
~Nap daily
~Go on a short-term mission trip every year
~Mary Poppins style cleaning (you know, snap and the dishes are done!)
~Live a life that brings the Lord glory and praise
~Serve my family with joy
8 shows I watch:
~The Office
~Grey's Anatomy
~LOST
~The Bachelor/Bachelorette
~American Idol
~Word World
~Backyardigans
~The Live Desk (on Fox News during nap time)
8 bloggers I tag:

5 comments:

Katie W said...

Oh, thanks for the tag! My first time!

amanda said...

yipppeee - i haven't done a meme in FOREVER friend. this one looks fun :)

Anti-Supermom said...

What a great, fun list. Hope you are doing well, Tyne.

Loukia said...

Loved reading these! :) What did you think about the Grey's finale? OMG, huh? At least the ending of The Office made me smile...

Vashey Fam said...

Nice list! We need to hang out more!....I'll work on my list after my nap?