Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

T-Shirt Theology

I like to wear this shirt on Mondays.

It is Caleb's, it is old and comfortable, and I am the only one who can read it on a Monday morning when it is just me and the kids and the dogs. I find it humorous to occasionally point to my shirt when one of my four darlings whines for juice or cheerios or the dogs want to be let out.

Really, I wear it because the occasional glimpse that I have in the mirror on one of my two allotted potty breaks, reminds me that I either have to do it myself and survive the day, or I can abide in Christ and He will help me through the day.

Philippians 4:13 NKJ
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

My hope is that you are abiding in Christ today! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I like it, the shirt and the reminder of where our strength comes from :)

McMommy said...

Inspiring shirt for sure!!!

Unknown said...

Save that shirt. It's going to come in REALLY handy when they get older. ; )

CC said...

I need that shirt!!!

Jen said...

I need one of those shirts!

Anti-Supermom said...

Tyne, I so need this shirt myself - but I'm wondering what my child care parents would think when I answer the door wear it :)