Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So Monday is nearly over, but almost every Monday I think to one of the first blogs I started following.  Krystyn does a really cute meme on Mondays called, “Mommy and Me Mondays.”  For the LOVE of all things good I can never get my act together and post on Mondays, let alone do a post that has a picture of ME in it.

Last week I passed the camera duty on and this was the result.

_MG_0708

Maybe you can’t quite get a grasp of the *perma-grin* that my brother-in-law Jon captured when he took this picture of me and Audrey watching Avery and McClaine’s Rose Tea Presentation.  They had a school performance last week and it was A-MAZ-ING!!!  Really, my face hurt by the end of it from smiling so much.  They were showcasing all that they had learned the first two months of school and it was fantastic.  They are so smart and this school is such a blessing to our family.

_MG_0701

_MG_0710

 

The next day Audrey, my nephew, Wyatt and I accompanied Avery and McClaine on their field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  In keeping with the rules of “Mommy and Me Monday,” here’s a picture of me and the kids-October 10 118

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?
 
This meme is a great opportunity for you to get on the other side of the camera lens and capture you with your kiddos.  Join up next week (since I didn’t give you quite enough time to prepare this week!)
 

And, since I am such a slacker and won’t likely post for another couple days, here’s a couple more of my favorites from the Pumpkin Patch!

October 10 069 Chances are good that the scarecrow tractor driver is a Rangers fan!  Give them the claw!

October 10 117

October 10 114

October 10 100

October 10 122

I just can’t stand doing a blog post and only including pics of 3/4 of my children.  So for good measure, here’s the EVER cute Reecey!  She and Audrey have had a blast playing in the dirt lately and the evidence is all over her face!October 10 011

4 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

That concert was amazing! I am still in awe of how smart your children are!

Thanks for including my son as one of your children. He loves you guys so!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay! You must be so proud of them!

and, I love all of the shots from the pumpkin patch.

LeeAnn said...

I am so glad that this school is working out so well. Love your pics :)

Katie W said...

I can't believe I have waited so long to comment on these photos! I LOVE the ones of Avery and McClaine at their presentation-some of my favorite ever!

I don't know if I could have a side career writing about food, Tyne, but I would LOVE it if we lived close enough to hang out and eat together every once in a while!!