Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

No doubt that you are singing along, but I must say, "rain drops on roses" doesn't make the list for these kids. Here are some of the kids favorites:


Avery loves the book, "Olivia Forms a Band," she knows all the words- all of them!Avery also loves her red dress that Oma got at The Magic Closet and her red shoes. She loves broccoli, Parmesan cheese, gum and dancing to music.
McClaine loves throwing anything, sticks, trucks, tools, getting wet, Curious George, salmon, crackers and
his favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?"Audrey loves sucking on her sleeves, blankets and hands. She also loves snuggling, swinging, rolling, spitting and rice cereal with bananas


1 comment:

The Griffin Family said...

Hey Tyne! Your family is so beautiful! I am friends with Shane & Trina. I wanted to ask you about helping me design an adorable page layout. I tried to email you once before...but I am not sure if it went through or not. I love to read your blog! You guys provide such an awesome example of how to live for God. Thank you for that! I also read The Poehl's blog now and just feel blessed to have some uplifting reading material! Anywho, if you are interested, I would like to commission your help for my pitiful layout. I always love to see your new ones! Thanks! :)~Katriana