Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

WAAAAAAAAA... You're Growing Up SO Fast

Photobucket


Sweet Audrey Gail- Today you are 2.
Happy Birthday,
my little pistol!
Full of determination, spunk and joy, the first to offer a big hug, a smooch on the lips
and a full-blown temper tantrum on the floor.
I believe that your sweet spirit and strong-will will be a lovely balance as you grow up in the Lord, and I am most certain that you will be a mighty woman for God's kingdom and a gentle servant for those He loves!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anna said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Audrey!!!

Loukia said...

Aww! Such adorable, beautiful pictures! Happy 2nd Birthday to your darling little girl!

LeeAnn said...

Seriously?! Aready 2.... oh my, time flies and flies and flies!!!!

Love you sweet Audry, Happy Birthday!!!!

Mrs Montoya said...

"A mighty woman for God's kingdom" I love it and may have to borrow it for my super strong girl. Happy Birthday, Audrey!

prashant said...

Aww! Such adorable, beautiful pictures!

Work from home India