Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father’s Day

There are some things in your life that are truly just too good.  Evidence of God’s abundant lovingkindness and grace-Caleb, my love, I truly cannot express my gratitude to the Lord for the incredible blessing of YOU.  How amazing of God to bless me with such a wonderful husband and father to my four children.  They are so blessed to have you as a dad and I look forward to watching them grow up and learn from your godliness and grace.

Here are a few of my other favorite dads… Ryan, it is so cool to see the little brother that I used to play in irrigating ditches with, grow up to be such a great dad!

Walter (Opa), you are a great dad and a great Opa.  I am fully convinced that Caleb learned much of his great fathering skills from you!  Thank you for all that you do for our family.

Daniel (Gramps), we love you!  How kind of the Lord to give such a great legacy to this family through you!  What a blessing that my children get to know their great grandfather.

Uncle Jon!  We are so thankful that our nephews have such a great dad, and equally thankful that our kids have such a fun uncle.

 shirkie And last, but certainly not least… my dad.  I love this picture of my dad from back in the day, it captures that awesome spirit and drive that has been so influential in my life!  Thank you dad, for the love that you have shown me and Ryan.  Thanks for praying for us and for always encouraging us.  Happy Father’s Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of your dad, too! Hope all is well down there, we miss you guys! Pinochle just isn't the same without my partner! ~Brittny

Unknown said...

Such love from the Fathers in your family.

That picture of your husband and children is a framer for sure. What a perfect moment captured...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You all are very lucky to have such amazing men and fathers in your lives.

PS You might want to check your feed from me...you might need to re follow..it's acting funny! I'm still here! www.reallyareyouserious.com