Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Went Ahead and Did It

There was something oh so haunting about that lovely “Spring 2010” banner at the top of my blog.  Looming it’s vibrant daffodils over the very rare posts of September 2010.  Do you recall?

3 spring '10 copy

Let’s pay no attention to the fact that the photo in my new banner/blog header is from the same photo shoot, I just made it black and white so the yellow spring blossoms wouldn’t clash with the harvest pumpkins.

Speaking of harvest pumpkins, do you think this banner will look slightly out of date come December?  I am hoping that those of you perusing the Christmas Aisles at Hobby Lobby and sipping your pumpkin spice latte in the 95 degree heat won’t notice.

If anyone can tell me how to better coordinate the colors of my customized font, that would really be great!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Super cute!! Very fall-esque! I think it works until it's spring again! :)

LeeAnn said...

Love it! It may look out of date but I, for one, will not be bothered :)

Vashey Fam said...

No one cares just as long as you post.....I'm one to talk right?