Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

When It Rains…

It PoursJune 2010 027-1 Making a perfect day to pull out Caleb’s old record playerJune 2010 022-1And listen to some books.  You will know it is time to turn the page when you hear Tinkerbell’s Wand.June 2010 019-1 It also makes a perfect day to make some strawberry jam.  Strawberries are on big time sale at Le WalMart right now.June 2010 024-1 And since her birthday was Monday, I guess I can show you a glimpse of this awesome birthday card that my very talented MIL made for her daughter.June 2010 009-1 The “Margaret” came from some wrapping paper that Mona got from a baby shower gift.  How incredibly cool is that?June 2010 010-1

4 comments:

SavannahsSmiles said...

That Card is AWESOME! Does she sell them? If not, she should!

Vashey Fam said...

Cute outfits! Did you guys listen to "Kitty-Ka-Too-Ka-Tinga-Lang"? I love my mom's cards. Anything she touches turns into something so marvelous!

Patois42 said...

I'm in awe of that card. And the rain, too!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I love rainy days like that! Love, love, love.

And -- wow -- that card is adorable. Seriously.

Kelly